Logging IP Addresses
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server does not recognize any information regarding the domain or e-mail address. IP addresses are logged and used by CosyUpload for measuring usage.
Collecting e-mail AddressesWe automatically collect certain information about your computer when you visit our website, for example, the e-mail addresses of CosyUpload Delivery recipients and senders for the purpose of logging and measuring usage. CosyUpload does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with nonaffiliated companies.
Certain Exceptional DisclosuresWe may disclose your information if necessary to protect our legal rights or if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct or potential threats to the physical safety of any person. Disclosure may be required by law or in connection with any legal process.
How we protect your informationWe make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.
We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required.
If you believe that copyright infringement or intellectual property rights have been violated, please provide CosyUpload with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description or url on CosyUpload where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the CosyUpload site;
- your current contact information, including telephone number, and/or email address;
- your statement and good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- your statement made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright or intellectual property infringement can be directed to: email@example.com Our policy is to consider all abuse reports and take appropriate action within 48 hours.
Please do not repeatedly report the same images during this period.